>Jim Henry
>Coining antonyms on the fly would be impossible,

Bird is working on a way to generate all possible antonym forms so coining won't be necessary as they will already be exhaustively listed. Currently, consonant clusters are a problem for the previously mentioned system.

>as would recognizing unfamiliar antonyms

Perhaps, all words should be listed with their antonyms in the Sajem Tan dictionary.

>and figuring out their meaning.

We have yet to determine how our antonyms work, so once we have a reliable system it should not be an issue.

>Bee would prefer using a suffix.

How about multiple suffixes? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposite_(semantics)#Antonyms

Does Bee have a Skype account? If so, what is your screen name? If not, is there a way to contact you in real time?