I wonder what a species would be like which lived normally in zero-g. Would
they be spherical? IIUC humans get problems with blood pressure and
ostoporosis but I guess a species which lived habitually in zero-g would
eventually devolve bones altogether, if they had any to begin with that is.
Imagine a spaceship full of intelligent octopodes writing in circles! A
bleak day suddenly got better!