I am now curious whether that are any natlangs whose grammar has
"obligatory dispossession of inalienably possessed nouns". The only natlang
I know which marks alienability, Hawaiian, does not "dispossess" the nouns.
Even if you sell your house (marked as inalienable on the possessive
particle, because in traditional Hawaiian culture, houses/homesteads could
not be sold; they passed from father to son/heir; but today one can indeed
sell a house), there is no change in the marking. A house is syntactically
inalienable always, even though it may be semantically alienable. It seems
that the dispossession of an inalienably possessed object would be a rather
rare occurrence (how many times can you lose your head?). That is why I am
curious if any natlangs do this.
Jeffrey