Daya!

Definitely share that link when you do. I look forward to seeing more of
your work and actually getting to hear some examples of it in use.

There was one *LOZ* conlanger that I actually worked with a long time
ago(like 2006-2007). We still occasionally exchange emails. He didn't do
audio examples, but he let me use a bit of the language (to test it out and
give it some exposure) for a silly little project I was doing. And not only
that, but he also helped with the project. He provided a bit of voice-work.
As a language: Sheikian not only was structured beautifully(mechanically,
it was very well-put together), but it sounded very fluid when you read it
aloud. So, there is record of *Spoken examples of Sheikian*.

On that note: the film was total pants, but I like to think it was good as
far as utilising Constructed languages in amateur, YouTube, film-making. It
was also sort of fun. And working with him was a joy.

Tisala'e!,
Kristine