This content would make more sense for a blog or some such.

On Monday, April 18, 2016, Victor Chan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I now will introduce the concept of foot for conlanging. A foot is
composed of one stressed syllable and zero or more unstressed syllables. A
syllable which do not occur in a foot are unstressed. The foot in a
language can either be unbounded, where they have any number of unstressed
syllables, or bounded, where they have one unstressed syllable. If quantity
sensitivity exist, then bounded foot can be either one heavy syllable or
two light syllables. Some languages allow degenerate foot when there are
not enough syllables for a complete foot.
> In a bounded foot of a language, the stressed syllable can occur at
either the left or right syllable (left-dominance vs. right-dominance). The
foot construction in a word can occur from the left to right or right to
left. Although each foot has one stressed syllable, only left-most or
right-most stressed syllables carry the main stress of the word. Some
languages have stress accent system where different foot systems are
applied to different words; for example, English use foot systems for
different class of words.