On Apr 27, 2016 4:21 PM, "Shanoxilt Cizypij" <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >sina jan Anoki anu seme? sitelen "H" li lon ala. ;-)
>
> http://tokipona.net/tp/Transliterate.aspx
> Default Options: Hanoki
> Split consonants: Sihanoki

That's pretty weird, since Toki Pona doesn't have any "h"; maybe an
oversight on the part of the maker of the webpage. "Anoki" or "Sanoki"
would work.

> >Same to you, I'm sure :-P. I remember I wanted to learn Solresol; do you
know any good resources for that?

> Check out Reddit.com/r/Solresol or Sidosi.org .

Thanks!

> >> Zhu xanolnfeh Vithit.
> >Kiu estas tiu lingvo?
>
> It is Sajem Tan, also known as Common Honey. It is a collaborative
language, so feel free to join if you like.

Maybe later :-).

> >I haven't found the Laadan resources myself; all I know is what I picked
up from Lojban documentation :-/. But maybe you'll have better success.

> Be sure to check out /r/Laadan and/or Moosader's invented language blogs.

Thanks; I'll take a look!