Yeah, I recognize you :-D. I'd say hi in Klingon, but alas, Klingons don't
say hi!

Speaking of the tlhIngan Hol mailing list, "Listserv" gives me an even
stronger urge to use Windows 95, but that is of little consequence.

I looked up both of those books on Kindle and they look very interesting;
the difficulty is knowing which to get first! :-ะช

Although, my first observation, from the excerpt of _The Art of Language
Invention_ on Kindle, is that 1 in 1000 is 0.1%, not 0.001%. But I guess
linguists aren't necessarily mathematicians...

I looked up Ithkuil once; I'd heard that it's unlearnable, and decided to
to take a look for myself instead of blindly accepting other people's
opinions, so I went to the website... and then I'm not sure what happened
after that :-/. I must have either gotten distracted with something else,
or had to go to bed and forgotten about it.

-QISta'