I have used the D blade on trauma patients from 7- 18 yrs of age with very great success and adapting the blade for the younger patients .
 Overall it is worth the purchase
Esp with very obese young ones  to teenagers

--Thomas J. Abramo, M.D., FAAP, FACEP
Professor of Pediatric and Emergency Medicine

University of Arkansas School of Medicine

Section Chief  Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Office 501-364 2299

Confidentiality Notice: This information is peer review material designed to improve the quality of patient care and is privileged and confidential. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.