  We are looking for Pediatric EM trained attendings or fellows (second or third year) for per diem positions in Manhattan.
  Most available shifts will be 10 hours (4 PM to 2 AM).  We ask for a commitment of 3 shifts per month.    You will be working with an excellent group of emergency medicine residents.

  If interested, please contact:

Angela M. Tangredi. MD
Director, Pediatric Emergency
Mt. Sinai/St. Luke's Hospital

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from printing,
copying, forwarding, saving, or otherwise using or relying upon them in
any manner.  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this message by mistake and delete it from your system.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html