Greetings

We recently purchased the STORZ C-MAC Videolaryngoscopy for our pediatric ED.  Our PEM faculty are currently debating the need for the difficult airway blade (the D-Blade), which is a separate purchase from the other Miller/Mac blades.  The cost is not insignificant.

If anyone has had experience with the D-blade or other institutions have faced a similar dilemma, could you please send me an email to discuss?

Thanks

Michael Mitchell

WFU

Michael S. Mitchell, MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine

Section of Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Wake Forest University School of Medicine

Medical Center Boulevard

Winston-Salem, NC 27157

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html