Sure, but why go to the trouble of creating a conlang for Malekith and
friends in "Thor: The Dark World", who were essentially throwaway
single-movie characters, and then not create one for the people of
T'challa, who's getting his own movie in a couple years in addition to
appearing in more Avengers flicks?

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>