II know thhis was a past topic, but I'm bringing it up again.

I've been communicating with the Conlangery podcast creators about
diallects and sociolinguistics. Yemora has twelve races, one that
shits genders, and one that shifts into a feline-like creature called
a Cutsnea.

Do I need 12 or 14 dialects?

They told me to check with the community.

They mmentioned that dialect also applies to gender along with
country, city and village. Since each race lives on each country,
ccity, and village, II'm not sure if they would still apply to
country. Where would this go in the lexicon?

--

Pen Name
Mellissa Green

Founder of A Blue Green Universe