Thanks.

I'm thinking to have the feline race only able to understand both sign
languages, so 11 dialects it is, meaning each talking race has their
own dialect. We also discussed Intercultural communication. So I'm
guessing the way on how a triangular spoke to a circular would depend
on if they were prejudiced or not, right?
Would that make it a racist dialect, making there be 11 main dialects,
and 1 sub-dialect? The sub-dialect would also qualify for shifters,
[gender-shifters,] and shiftlings [feline-shifters,] and normal
Yemorans.

--

Pen Name
Mellissa Green