I have a hard time believing that a politician, right-wing or otherwise, has nothing better to do than hack conlang groups on Facebook.  Since when do American politicians care about conlangs, auxlang or otherwise?  I'm not in any conlang-related FB groups besides the groups for toki pona (because I couldn't find any active non-FB ones), so I don't have firsthand knowledge, but I'm juz sayin'...

-Christa

Verbing AWESOMES language!

-----Original message-----
From: Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, May 11, 2016 16:45:21 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: Hacking on Online Conlang Groups

Indeed! I participated in a thread from the Linguistics and Conlangs group
just yesterday! As for the Conlangs group, there hasn't been a Facebook
group called that way in years! There are various groups whose names start
with Conlangs, and one group called Conlang (actually the husk of what used
to be the Conlangs group), but no group called just Conlangs!

In other words, Victor, I don't know what you're smoking, but that's
powerful stuff! Care to keep some of it for us? ;)
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.