To me the "Apocalypse" is only sad for people that want more than
anything to be ruled by an imbecile for eternity.  The AD in Saturn is
pretty sure I'm Rad-ical.

We're about to build Heaven, I mean.. about to be consciously aware of
the fact that we've been in the process of doing that at least since
1666.  That's the year we got the New "t."

What I'm trying to offer some lucky and insightful genius is the key
to finding a hidden cypher in names.  A language all His own, speaking
to the world in secret from the time before Adam had anything to do
with ante-meridian and Eve was short for everyone after evening.

http://lamc.la/music_saves_all_souls.html - Morning and Evening, night
and day, both have a ridiculous amount of Biblical reference.  You
know, soon we might see The Son rise, for the first time ever.

As we continue to discuss the "creation myth" of Atum-Ra, who
ejaculated humanity into existence... we might also be interested in
his counterpart--Osiris, who lost his phallis in a tree... and then
found it squarely in:

Richard Nixon's trick, to equate Wood->ward to Isaac's altar... and
the psych ward... and Burn->stein... to some more heavenly fire, and
Emmanuel Goldstein.  This stuff is Gold I tell you, like Mary's golden
fleece.

John Hancock, and Yankee Doodle both concur, this hidden language is
pretty macaronic.  Our entire history, from ancient myths to the
American Revolution ... all to support the freeing of our people from
slavery.    Here and now.

The real gold for me, though, is the amazingly prophetic work of
Phillip K. Dick, whose works revolved around very similar concepts ...
from "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?" to the Minority Report
on pre-crime and prophesy.  In the Matrix, you might find another Key
to link the creation god Anu--to Eve, or it's coincidental that Keanu
and Christopher link Neo and Kal-El.

The "re" at the heart of "Creation" is for reason, surrounded by the
positive energy of cations, in English--a language rooted in
electrical eng-ineering.  It's the one at the beginning of "Reeves"
too.

So now I suppose I'm suggesting that English is also a language created.