Hello,
I rarely post these days as I have little time for conlangery though I still follow this list regularly.
I have often thought about the interjections we use in a day. Some are vulgar and some are not. You cannot make a literal translation of such things as “dang it”. Thinking about how to do that in a conlang requires one to step back and study this a bit to give a good rendering. I’ve been thinking about different categories that such interjections may fit into. We have those that express dismay, regret etc. I’d like to develop a bit of a list of those categories before I venture into the area.

I have thought of a few

Dismay
	Drat
	Darn it
Displeasure
Regret
Contempt

What others can go into this list? Can broad categories be further defined? I’d like your help to create as detailed a list as possible.
Many thanks in advance.