Victor's accusations, pictorially:
https://plus.google.com/photos/115055708785367860330/albums/6272428248883161585
https://plus.google.com/photos/115055708785367860330/albums/6271686026279737409

tl;dr: his posts got removed by mods as off topic.

The notion that politicians could possibly give a shit about
conlangers at all, let alone enough to pay anyone to suppress Victor,
or that FB admins would "hack" anyone, is pure paranoia (or more
likely, wishful thinking) by Victor.

Victor: try to realize that some topics are not welcome some places.
Get over it. Go find places that are interested in that topic. Or come
up with something better to say.

- Sai