Here's something that I've never encountered before in any language,
nat- or con-. According to Aikhenvald's Languages of the Amazon, the
language of Matses has words that differ depending on whether the main
verb in the clause is transitive or intransitive. She offers as
examples a pair of sentences:

kumanpen-ek mibi ekkuk-te bun-e-bi
intensely-INTR 2ABS kiss:TRANS-COMPL want:INTR-NONPAST-1SUBJ
I strongly desire to kiss you.

kumanpen-en mibi ekkuk-te bun-e-bi
intensely-TRANS 2ABS kiss:TRANS-COMPL want:INTR-NONPAST-1SUBJ
I want to kiss you forcefully.

In Matses, this happens with manner adverbs, postpositions,
locationals, and various suffixes and enclitics referring to manner
and direction.

Mind blown. I would never ever have thought of something like this on
my own. Have you encountered this? Put this in a conlang? Found
something else that blew your mind?

-S

--
Sylvia Sotomayor

The sooner I fall behind the more time I have to catch up.