Slang and euphemisms are a normal part of the lexicon. Bu no one prevents you from making entries like these:

jevhi'het: 	money, esp. wages (colloquial, mostly in the east as a Revjan, Lajik and Ltikva term)
or:
antal'het neteva: 	burial (religious term, literally: celebration of travel, this is a euphemism as most rejistanis believe in reincarnation)