If you're talking about accent marks used with the Latin alphabet for
writing your conlang, you just need a keymap that supports the accent
marks you want to use (and you need to know how to use it). For
example, the "US International" keymaps for some OSes make the single
quote a "dead key" that turns adds an acute accent to the next letter
you type.

If you mean creating a *new* accent mark that isn't already in use,
for Latin or as part of a new script for your conlang, that would be
difficult since it really is a form of graphic design. You could
possibly design a script via hand engraving, since you could feel the
but that would be learning a whole new art form.