Dear TEI community,

We are very happy to announce that we just published issue 4 of RIDE, a
review journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the previous three issues, we have 5 reviews (3 in English, 2 in
German) that critically assess publicly available scholarly digital
editions. For your convenience, this is the table of contents:

• Cervantes and the Golden Age Theatre: First Attempts Towards a Digital
Scholarly Editorial Model, by Susanna Allés Torrent
• Digital Thoreau, by Aodhán Kelly
• Hugo von Montfort: Das poetische Werk, by Torsten Schaßan
• Paul Klee – Bildnerische Form- und Gestaltungslehre, by Martina Scholger
• Welscher Gast digital, by Helmut W. Klug

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de

Enjoy the RIDE!

Franz Fischer, Ulrike Henny, Philipp Steinkrüger
editors of RIDE