As in;

<oRef>RABAISSER</oRef>

E [Jing] text not allowed here; expected the element end-tag

Think I need a drink

Le 15 juin 2016 à 18:47, Martin Holmes <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

On 2016-06-15 09:43 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
You mean this clear example?

<cit type="example">
<quote>The Royal <oRef type="cap"/>of Arts</quote>
</cit>

I think he means the content model, which includes text and other stuff:

<content>
<alternate minOccurs="0"
 maxOccurs="unbounded">
 <textNode/>
 <classRef key="model.gLike"/>
 <elementRef key="oRef"/>
</alternate>
</content>

Cheers,
Martin

Le 15 juin 2016 à 18:33, Lou Burnard <[log in to unmask]