On 24 June 2016 at 08:59, Stuart A. Yeates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

(d) any kind of TEI presentation system which has a OAI-PMH feed between the presentation layer and the underlying preservation layer. (I'm aware that Omeka can do this for relatively simple TEI content.)

Kia ora Stuart!

It depends on what you want from a presentation layer I suppose. Drupal is probably similar to Omeka in having an OAI-PMH ingester and having a rather simple TEI presentation layer.

There are many more sophisticated TEI presentation layers out there, so I would be careful not to assign too much (any?) weight to the value of a presentation layer having an OAI-PMH ingester. There are plenty of presentation layers which can be updated very easily via OAI-PMH using an external harvester. It could be a 2-line cron job calling pyoai to update a local folder of TEI XML files, and then calling the presentation layer's reindexing script, to read the contents of that folder. I know this would be easy to do in XTF, since I'm working with that at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it's true as a general rule.

Cheers!

--
@conal_tuohy
+61-466-324297