I like the attributive verbs. if i understand correctly, they are treated morphologically as verbs, but syntactically are distinct. I'm curious about whether you can turn a verb into an adjective by putting it immediately before a noun. Can any verb be used like this, sort of as an alternative to relativization? For example, could you say the following?

Niiđaam Iđơdook küüdji kuđii cadji
Niiđaam iđơ-took küü'-ji kuđi-i ca'-ji.
man come-PRSNT.NEG big-PRSNT river-ALL small-PRSNT
"The man that isn't coming to the big river is small."

Also, the different branching of adjectives depending on which argument they modify is really interesting. What about the sentence "Niiđaam küüdji kuđii Iđơdook"? Would that be interpreted as "The small man isn't coming to the river," or "The man isn't coming to the small river"? How do you specify which noun the adjective modifies?

-Gabe