Cheers!

Dr. Todd Zimmerman

** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which is legally protected from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and appropriately delete the material from your computer. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doc Holiday <[log in to unmask]>
To: PED-EM-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: reply to Todd Zimmerman question

Ahh, well - that must have been before my time...

Regardless, London would not be the place to choose if one wanted to get a picture of EM in the UK. While London EDs are often average, they are certainly not representative!

As for lunch - we tend to keep the ED open when we go for ours. While breaks are generally a part of the contract for trainees, they are not formally a component of the contract for consultants, but they are most certainly the norm.

And I don't do tea...