From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of trzim29
Sent: Friday, 15 July 2016 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RLQ Pain after 5pm in your ED

Does anyone examine the patient, get blood work and call the surgeon with clinical suspicion with laboratory data consistent with appendicitis, and nothing else?Does anyone place in observation, call the surgeon for equivocal exams and lab data?Todd Z

-------- Original message --------From: Christine Darr <[log in to unmask]> Date: 7/14/16  3:36 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: RLQ Pain after 5pm in your ED We have 24/7 ultrasound available at all of our sites.

Christine D. Darr, MD, FAAP, FACEP
Medical Director, Pediatric Division
CarePoint, PC
Medical Director, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children Emergency Department Phone 303-436-2723 Mobile 303-748-6200 Fax 303-436-2710 [log in to unmask]