Are you looking for a clinically challenging job with excellent
compensation that gives you time for family life or other personal
interests? Do you want to teach residents but work for a private practice
group with productivity pay?

Join the largest and most experienced PEM group in Nevada at the Children’s
Hospital of Nevada at UMC in Las Vegas. Our team of board certified
Pediatric Emergency physicians has recruited PEMs from all over the country
for over twenty years.

Children’s Hospital of Nevada at UMC is the main teaching hospital of the
University of Nevada School of Medicine and serves as the region’s only
Pediatric Trauma Center and Burn Center. Our 20 bed department cares for
30,000 pediatric patients annually. There is excellent sub-specialty
coverage in Pediatric Surgery, ENT, Hand Surgery, Urology, Oral Surgery,
Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Dentistry and Plastic Surgery. There is a 14
bed PICU with 24 hour in-house intensivist coverage and al level 3 NICU
with in-house coverage as well. Residents in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
and Family Practice play a central role in our patient care.

Our financial package is competitive with any in the country and boasts a
generous 401K plan and business expense account. There is no state income
tax in Nevada and we have a remarkably affordable housing market.

Southern Nevada is much more than Las Vegas - with great access to the
California beaches, world class skiing and the national parks.

Please email me for details about our opportunity - [log in to unmask]

Jay D. Fisher MD FAAP

Director of Pediatric Emergency Services
Children’s Hospital of Nevada at UMC

Clinical Professor of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine

University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno

University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html