We are expanding and actively searching for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our large group.  The Children’s Hospital of Michigan is a level-1 Pediatric Trauma Center, a Burn Center and a regional Poison Control Center.  Our ED cares for approximately 90,000 children each year.  Our acuity level is high and patient population diverse.  In February of 2016 we opened a satellite ED in Troy, which is a wonderful suburban community.  In April of 2017 our Critical Care Tower opens, which will house a new, state-of-the-art 60-bed ED.  There is ample opportunity to teach students, residents from our region as well as our own fellows.

We are interested in hiring PEM physicians for academic as well as clinical positions.  Our large group of 34 faculty, 12 fellows and 12 nurse practitioners offers schedule flexibility.  Detroit is in the midst of a massive resurgence and it is an exciting time for both the region and our Hospital.  If interested in learning more, please contact me.

Curt Stankovic

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html