Dear Andreas,

Thanks. I've just recalled this as well and tried to see if I can easily
view the headers inside my smartphone. That's indeed not hard IF you
know that you can expect this information there.

As for "signoff" vs. "unsubscribe", I do hope that they are synonymous
to the Listserv. If not, then I'm sure we're going to learn about that
soon... ;-)

Best,

   Piotr

--