While the TEI-L does not include a standard footer with each message
explaining how to update subscription options, unsubscribe, etc., on the
page on the TEI-C website that Piotr mentioned
<http://www.tei-c.org/Support/index.xml#tei-l> there is a link to a web
form <http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=tei-l&A=1>,
from which you'll find a link to "Subscribe or Unsubscribe" in the right
column.  Using this requires that you log into the LISTSERV software, so
you'll need to create an account if you've never done so.

Alternatively, you can send commands by email to the LISTSERV software.
The ones that Piotr and Andreas suggested (
[log in to unmask] and
[log in to unmask]) should both work: you
simply send a blank message to this email address (it's not
case-sensitive).  I'll update the page that Piotr mentioned to include
one of these.

—Kevin