Il 09/07/2016 00:58, Piotr BaƄski ha scritto:
> Dear All,
>
> I've summarized this sub-thread at
>
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Editor_for_teaching_TEI_-_features
>
> (and I admit to some modifications of the original listing, notably
> mentioning syntax highlighting, which seems on the one hand absolutely
> helpful for new (and old) users of XML, and on the other is relatively
> cheap to implement)

Thank you Piotr, I would add continuous validation to the basic features
required from such an editor.

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)