I would move your 2.2 and 2.3 (xpath query and help pop ups) up to the essential category. These are features I use all the time when teaching.

Sent from my Honor Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: "student editor" feature set
From: Piotr Bański
To: [log in to unmask]
CC:

Just noting that I have added (my take at) the remarks that have been
shared recently and hopefully made it easier to argue individual points
by hard-setting their numbers. There is a section in the article where
discussion can be had. Naturally, this is a wiki, so anyone is welcome
to edit the page.

Best regards,

   Piotr