**Apologies for cross-posting**
Dear DHresearchers,

LINHD offersthe possibility to appoint a DH Post-Doctoral researcher in Madrid, Spain

 LINDH is aresearch center on Digital Humanities at UNED that works as a hub forinnovation, consultancy and training intended for researchers and projects inSpanish. It is a constituent member of the first Spanish Clarin-K Center andthe leader of the DARIAH proposal from the Spanish group.

We areoffering a 4 year Post-Doctoral position co-funded by the Madrid Community Governmentand by UNED to bring talented researchers to our university from foreignuniversities.

Requirementsfor this position are:

-a PhDdegree (not before 2005)

-havingspent at least 3 years outside Spain, and at least 2 of the last 3 years in a foreignuniversity.

-DH orcomputer science training through official degrees and/or courses, or provenexperience in the field.

 -at least 5 qualified publications.

-Spanishlanguage abilities (not required, but very desirable)

 The closingdate for applications is 27th July 2016, and applications have to be sent via https://gestiona3.madrid.org/quadrivium/talento,but it is a requirement to contact us by email to [log in to unmask] soon as possible and some days before the deadline in order to checkeligibility and guide you through the application process.

Looking forwardto hearing from you soon,

Best regards

 Elena González-Blanco

Dpto. deLiteratura Española y Teoría de la Literatura, Despacho 722

Facultad deFilología, UNED

Paseo Senda delRey 7
28040 MADRID

tel. 91 3986873