I agree heartily with James' suggestion to include "anyone who has ever
used resources encoded in TEI to
stand up."  Those are after all the people for whom all this encoding
done. An author without readers is no author at all.

Martin Mueller
Professor emeritus of English and Classics
Northwestern University

On 7/21/16, 03:53, "TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list
on behalf of James Cummings" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of