On 14 July 2016 at 17:00, Shanoxilt Cizypij
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This idea has been floating in the back of my mind for some time now. And since this week's batch of posts have showed interest in sign language, now is the perfect time to begin.
>
> Hearing Hands is a collaborative signed pidgin made by (and for?), I assume, a mostly hearing audience. No experience with sign languages, whether natural or invented, is required.
>
> If you are interested in this project, please respond to this message and/or contact my personal e-mail address.

Well... I'm *more* interested in my own nascent consign project, but I
suppose I could do more than one at once. It's be nice to see other
people's input on designing a sign language just to up my confidence
and keep from feeling like I'm working in a vacuum at the very least,
so count me in tentatively.

-l.