Il 01/08/2016 18:58, Philipp Hegel ha scritto:
> Dear Roberto,
>
> thanks for your announcement. I am very interested but your wordpress
> page tells me to download EVT 1.1.1 from "the usual place"
> (.../files/latest/download) and leads me to a 404 error message ("Page
> not found"). But
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/evt-project/evt2-alpha.zip
>
> can be found as well as
>
> http://vorboss.dl.sourceforge.net/project/evt-project/
>
> with a 1.1.1 version.

Thanks a lot for your note, unfortunately SourceForge folded five
minutes after I published the announcement ... at least the archives are
still available through those links. It seems that it's up and running
again, however.

Best,

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)