From: "TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lauren Coats <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 10:33 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: TEI Newspapers?

I'm very interested in this topic, as well.  I've been working on a project using TEI to mark up mid-19C magazines.  I won't be in Vienna, but would be keen to join a virtual discussion and/or keep this thread going.

best,
Lauren

lauren coats
associate professor of english | lsu
director, digital scholarship lab | lsu libraries
editor, archive journal