Dear all,

I would love to see a SIG for encoding both newspapers and periodical journals being established. I am currently encoding early 20th century Arabic monthly periodicals and would love to discuss the various issues that come up in the process. Unfortunately I won't be in Vienna either.

All the best,

Till

Till Grallert
Research Associate