Dear all,

as I am working on a heterogeneous corpus of articles from 19th century
newspapers (and also from periodicals) in XML-TEI, I am very interested
in a SIG. In case I can make it to Vienna, I would be happy to meet you
and discuss this topic and the various approaches together.

Best regards
Torsten

>>> http://www.dhd2016.de/
>>> http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU_C_T/
>>> http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/quebec/
>>> http://www.uni-leipzig.de/gal2010
> [...]
>>> Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 10:33 AM
>>> To: "[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>> Subject: Re: TEI Newspapers?
>>>
>>> I'm very interested in this topic, as well.  I've been working on a project using TEI to mark up mid-19C magazines.  I won't be in Vienna, but would be keen to join a virtual discussion and/or keep this thread going.
>>>
>>> best,
>>> Lauren
>>>
>>> lauren coats
>>> associate professor of english | lsu
>>> director, digital scholarship lab | lsu libraries
>>> editor, archive journal

> ------------------------------
>
> End of TEI-L Digest - 24 Aug 2016 to 25 Aug 2016 (#2016-166)

Torsten Roeder
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Richard Wagner Schriften

Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg