Dear Roberto,

thanks for your announcement. I am very interested but your wordpress
page tells me to download EVT 1.1.1 from "the usual place"
(.../files/latest/download) and leads me to a 404 error message ("Page
not found"). But

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/evt-project/evt2-alpha.zip

can be found as well as

http://vorboss.dl.sourceforge.net/project/evt-project/

with a 1.1.1 version.

Best,
Philipp

Am 2016-08-01 17:14, schrieb Roberto Rosselli Del Turco:
> [Apologies for cross-posting]
>
> "Double feature" summer release! :) Please download, test and send us
> feedback! The EVT 2.0 version with support for critical editions is
> brand new and we definitely need help for further development.
>
> Full announcement with release notes for both versions available here:
>
> https://visualizationtechnology.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/evt-version-1-1-and-version-2-0-alpha-released/

Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Sprach- und
Literaturwissenschaft
Dolivostraße 15, 64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: 06151/1657405