Perhaps using <w> to wrap the whole of 'hello' would do the trick for you?

Your proposed <wb/> seems not to be similar to line break at all as it
occurres not before a word at all but next to a space you wish to cancel ;-)

Brief, from my phone, apologies.

Magdalena
29 sie 2016 15:34 "Gioele Barabucci" <[log in to unmask]>
napisaƂ(a):