De: "Kevin Hawkins" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Mercredi 31 Août 2016 13:12:02
Objet: Re: @target in <blib>

Yes, and in fact, this use is mentioned in
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/CO.html#COBITY just
after the Baxter example: " The usual encoding of short-form references
such as /Baxter, 1983/ is not as bibl elements but as cross-references
to such elements; see section 3.11.3 Bibliographic Pointers below
<http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/CO.html#COBIXR>."
--Kevin