De: "James Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
À: "Marjorie Burghart" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Mercredi 31 Août 2016 13:38:04
Objet: Re: @target in <blib>

Hi Marjorie,

Isn't what you want then to use <bibl> in the text then?

             <bibl type="ref">
                 <author>Toto</author>
                 <title ref="bibl.xml#toto">Shortened Title</title>
                 <citedRange unit="page">16-23</citedRange>
             </bibl>

The citation is really to the title, hence putting @ref on
<title>. If it was on the <bibl> it would be a reference to this
particular citation including the citedRange, etc. which seems
misleading to me.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford,
TEI Consultations: [log in to unmask]