I would heartily recommend visiting the link and doing the following -

1. upvote the questions that you think are appropriate for a Conlang
question board
2. ask new questions that you think would be appropriate for the Conlang
question board

This will help the board graduate to next stages and start functioning.

Benefits derived by existence of such a board are :

1. Allows experienced conlangers to give quick objective answers to crisp
questions by new comers.
2. Consolidation of such FAQs into one online space.
3. It is easily *searchable*, irrespective of when you join the board
(unlike mailing lists, where if you want to look at old stuff, you have to
wade through the archives.). This saves energy spent on retyping answers
that had been discussed years ago.
4. QnA's can carry *tags* (like #tolkien, #auxlang etc) to search for
questions related to one topic.

While mailing lists are easy to read on any device and very suitable for
lengthy discussions, the board is suitable for quick reference. IMHO, much
needed.

- Davneet.
PS : again, not an initiator but a very interested follower.