My conlang iljena would fit that description.

Pete Bleackley
The Fantastical Devices of Pete The Mad Scientist - http://fantasticaldevices.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "B. R. George" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 23:12
Subject: favorite humanoid conlangs?

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for non-human but otherwise 'naturalistic'
conlangs to look at. Here's the general category of thing I'm looking for:

1. The users of the language ought to be built basically like humans, and
in particular ought to be physically capable (in terms of muscles and
peripheral nervous system and so on, though perhaps not in terms of the
motor control capabilities of the brain) of the same kinds of motions as
humans with their vocal tract (for a spoken language) or hands and arms and
so-on (for a signed language).

2. The language ought to be typologically anomalous, or to otherwise give
the impression of something that we'd be surprised to find as a natlang in
the human world, in a way that still feels like there's some principled
rhyme or reason to it, and seems plausibly like it could be attributed to
the speakers having minds organized differently from standard-issue human
minds.

I know of some things that meet these general criteria, but I'm sure there
are more I've never heard of, and I don't know which ones are well-regarded
or especially worth looking at.

Thanks!