Books that do that are often called reverse dictionaries in English--for when you can think of the meaning you want, but not the exact word! Also similar are topical dictionaries.

Krista Casada
From: Constructed Languages List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Grouping

I am thinking to group my lexicon into categories such as clothing
etc. Isn't there a term for that, if so, I can't find it.


Pen Name
Mellissa Green

Founder of A Blue Green Universe