I'm afraid that this feels to me like a solution in search of a problem.  But please don't interpret my skepticism towards the project as any sort of discouragement!

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:47:19 +0530, Decremental Bug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Benefits derived by existence of such a board are :
>
>1. Allows experienced conlangers to give quick objective answers to crisp
>questions by new comers.

Such are of course welcome here too.

I fear it would be "consolidation" in the sense of https://xkcd.com/927/ .  This list and the ZBB and the CBB and the Facebook groups and so on aren't going anywhere...

>3. It is easily *searchable*, irrespective of when you join the board
>(unlike mailing lists, where if you want to look at old stuff, you have to
>wade through the archives.). This saves energy spent on retyping answers
>that had been discussed years ago.

Allow me to remind the listmembership of LISTSERV's search functionality, which is a damn sight better than simple "wading".  In my experience the coverage of the web interface is spotty but the interface by direct mail to <[log in to unmask]> has good coverage and is quite featureful.  I haven't time to write out a full tutorial now, but here is a synopsis:
  https://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/list%20subscribers/LSCommands.html#2343563

Alex