Hatsune Miku V4 was released today! I haven't had a whole lot of time to
do much testing, but what I've found so far is a big improvement over
her V3 English. Here's a side by side with Tirëlat and Jarda, with the
original V3 followed by the new V4 voices. I think the second example in
each case is a definite improvement, even with as little time as I've
spent adjusting them.

https://www.prismnet.com/~hmiller/mp3/test.mp3

Besides just sounding better without needing so much EQ adjustment, her
V4 English doesn't require as many workarounds for problems with her
phonemes. A common problem in Tirëlat, for example, is [v V], which is
intended to represent /va/, but sounds more like somethinɡ between [vʊ]
and [vɤ]; workarounds include [v aU], [v aI], and [v h V], but none of
them really sound like /va/. With Miku V4 English, [v V] sounds much
better and easily recognizable as /va/. And she sounds more like her
Japanese voicebanks.