Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Since my language requires pro-adjectives for each noun, currently the pro-adjectives are bound roots that have to take a noun class prefix to match with their noun. I don’t know how naturalistic this is, but I like it, so I’m doing it anyway.

— Sabrina