On 25 September 2016 at 13:51, MorphemeAddict <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I know there is an All-Noun conlang, but are there any all-verb ones?
> (Reading about Bohm and rheomode prompted the thought.)

Valaklwuuxa has things that are not verbs, but the only open class is
verbs. There are no distinct nouns or adjectives.
Closed classes include a small number of adverbs, articles, subject
clitics, oblique pronouns and and a single preposition / case marker.

Incidentally, AllNoun also cheats, as it has function words that are
not nouns- they're just all written as punctuation.

Certain dialects of Palno are also made up entirely of verbs /
predicates, but I haven't done anything with Palno in rather a long
time, other than occasionally comment on the reasons why I gave it up
(because it's not terribly ergonomic).

-l.